Join New York Times bestselling author and host of Classical Stretch television series, Miranda Esmonde-White, at Round Hill.
OCTOBER 7 - 13, 2017
Renew your energy and rebalance your body with a daily age reversing Essentrics/Classical Stretch group class and learn all about healthy aging in a lecture with Miranda.
The Retreat Includes:
- 6 Nights/7 days luxury accommodation
- Daily Essentrics/Classical Stretch group classes
- Lecture with Miranda Esmonde-White on healthy aging
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner daily (beverages at dinner not included)
- Daily afternoon tea
- One-hour welcome cocktail reception
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms/suites and main public areas
- Access to fitness centre/gym
- Use of tennis courts including racquets
- 20% discount on spa treatments of 50 minutes or longer
- Daily shopping shuttle to Montego Bay
- Garden tour with head gardener
- Families enjoy complimentary use of the Pineapple Kids Club
- Double Occupancy (shared room): starts at US$2185 for the 6-night package
- Single Occupancy: starts at US$3035 for the 6-night package
ABOUT MIRANDA ESMONDE-WHITE: Upon completing a career as a professional ballerina, Miranda Esmonde-White became a flexibility trainer, and developed her own technique, called "Classical Stretch",designed to relieve pain, increase athletes speed, and lengthen the muscles of the full body. She is the creator of the fitness workout Essentrics, along with her daughter, Sahra. She also is host of the PBS TV show Classical Stretch, and author of the New York Times Best Selling book Aging Backwards.
Rates are for a 6-night stay (Oct 7 - 13, 2017) and include amenities listed above. Rates include tax and service charge. This package is not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
*Rate available for additional nights.