At Round Hill, luxury is the little personal touches, the customized service from the hearts of our caring staff, and the sense of true relaxation you are met with the moment you arrive. Our Resort Policy is meant as an outline of some of the complimentary amenities and services you may enjoy, as well as the answers to frequently asked questions.
Complimentary Amenities & Services
- Guests enjoy a welcome cocktail upon arrival, invitation to the Manager's weekly Cocktail Reception (Wednesdays), and nightly entertainment.
- Complimentary use of Fitness Centre with instructor.
- Use of all non-motorized water sports.
- Supervised activities at the Pineapple Kids Club.
- Formal Afternoon Tea served daily at the Cocktail Bar, featuring light snacks, tea and Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Daily shuttle service to Montego Bay for shopping or to Tryall Golf Club. The shuttle is available for church service every Sunday morning. Other transfers and ground transportation are available through the resort's transportation service. Bell staff is happy to transport you around the property via golf carts.
- Use of the Library and Business Centre, Internet Access: Complimentary Wi-Fi available in all villas and guestrooms and select areas on property. A computer workstation with printer is available in the Library and our concierge will assist with airline ticket confirmation and printing of boarding passes.
- As our Oceanfront Rooms & many of our Villas do not have televisions, guests may enjoy their favorite shows and sporting events in the comfortable Pineapple Room featuring all major US and UK networks.
- "The Times Fax" will be delivered daily to your room and is available at breakfast each morning. Delivery of The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Financial Times may be ordered with advance notice through our Resort Boutique. Same-day editions are not available due to shipping and import regulations.
- iPod / iPhone docking stations in all accommodation.
- Guestrooms feature either a king-sized bed or 2 double beds. Some villa suites are equipped with 2 twin beds that can be made into a king-sized bed.
- Round Hill is not an all-inclusive resort, however, various meal plans, including the Platinum Plan, are available upon request.
- Guests in villa suites and complete villas have the option of a full breakfast prepared each morning by their housekeeper, featuring time-honoured homemade recipes.
- Check-in time 4:00pm - checkout time 11:00am. We make every effort to accommodate early arrival and late departure requests, depending upon occupancy levels.
- All accommodation contain safes for storage of valuable items.
- Ironing boards and irons are available in all guest rooms and cottage suites.
- Dress code is “resort chic” throughout the day. Dress up evening attire is requested after 7:00 p.m., long pants and collared shirts for gentlemen in bar and restaurants and no shorts for the ladies.
- Cell phone coverage is available throughout the property. Phones may be rented from the Front Desk. Guests are advised to check with their carrier before arrival on island to fully understand roaming and international fees.
- Electricity: 110 volts, 50 cycle A/C
- Laundry service is available for a fee.
Fees, Reservations & Cancellations
- A service charge of 15% is added to your bill and distributed amongst the entire staff. You are welcome to provide additional gratuities at your discretion to staff that provide exceptional service.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation. Special advanced purchase rates require full prepayment at the time of reservation.